You Can Fix Your Anterior Pelvic Tilt for Good...Starting Now.
This simple, straightforward program will help you reprogram your brain and muscles so you can fix Anterior Pelvic Tilt at home for the rest of your life.
I've been helping people since 2007...
Students Already Using Upright Health Programs
How do you know if you have anterior pelvic tilt?
Here’s a simple test:
- Lie on the floor face up.
- Bend your knees so the soles of your feet are on the floor.
- You should feel a small gap between your lower spine and the floor. That's normal.
- If you've got good pelvic control, you should be able to flatten your low back to the floor.
- If you're stuck in anterior tilt, you'll feel a huge gap between your low back and the floor. When you try to flatten your low back, you'll find it hard or impossible.
- When standing, from the side view, you'll see that you have a big arch in your low back that your tail/butt sticks out (check out the images below for an example).
This Is What Pelvic Tilt Looks Like
Neutral Pelvic Tilt
Where you want to be most of the time
Anterior Pelvic Tilt
Results in sharp pains, stiff lower back, knee issues, and limited range of hip motion
Posterior Pelvic Tilt
Learning how to get here (without getting stuck here) will help you get back to neutral.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Anterior Pelvic Tilt Fix Program
Is it really possible to fix Anterior Pelvic Tilt?
How long does it take to see results?
Do I need special equipment to fix my anterior tilt?
Can't I just use free resources to fix my anterior pelvic tilt?
Isn't in-person training better for fixing anterior tilt?
What if I can’t do a particular exercise?
Can I do this in conjunction with another workout?
Is this program good for flexible people with anterior tilt?
Will this help athletes with anterior pelvic tilt?
Does this program work on my iPad/iPhone/Android/PC/Mac?
I have been inactive for a long time, can I still start this program?
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
When you start the Anterior Pelvic Tilt Fix, you're automatically covered by the 60-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re not completely happy with your experience using the APT Fix program…
Just contact the customer service team for a full and prompt refund.
If my program doesn't feel like a good fit, I DON'T want your money!
I want you to use your money to go find the help you need.
This program is not intended to treat, diagnose, or manage any medical conditions and no material in the program should be interpreted as medical advice or consultation. This program is not a substitute for individual medical attention for medical diseases.